How do we Convert the Lower case letters to Upper case in excel?
We use the UPPER Function in Excel to turn lower Case & First letters of a Word into Upper Case letters. Keep in mind that Numbers, Punctuation marks & Space characters are not affected by this UPPER Function.
Upper will Turn Each text into upper case letters.
- Text will be the Reference of the Excel Cell.
- Any date or Number Formatting will be Removed if =Upper Function is used on Dates & other Numerical Data sets.
- Use Upper to Convert each word in a given text to Upper case.
- All words in a text are converted to Upper case.
- Numbers and punctuation characters are not affected.
- Number formatting is removed from standalone numeric values.